Ensuring your road is paved with joy.
Otto’s Collision Centre is the premier automotive repair and collision centre in the Ottawa-Gatineau region.
Your experience with us includes:
• Certified technicians, specifically trained in repair and restoration techniques
• 11,000 sq. ft. facility, fully equipped to do any repair, from minor dents to complete unibody repair
• New state-of-the-art paint spray booth to guarantee quality paint refinishing
• Free accurate computerized repair estimates
• Lifetime SIKKENS paint warranty on any area where new paint was applied
• Insurance-covered repairs are fully guaranteed in accordance to their specifications
BMW Certified Collision Centre.
BMW’S FLAGSHIP COLLISION CENTRE FOR EASTERN CANADA.
THE ULTIMATE SERVICE FOR THE ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE.
Using only Original BMW Parts
Repairs Meet Strict BMW Safety and Performance Standards
BMW Certified Technicians
Work completed with a BMW Approved Certificate of Repair
Your BMW is more than a vehicle. It takes you where you want to go and carries some very valuable assets along the way. If you’ve experienced a collision, our award-winning team will ensure your BMW is restored to its factory specifications, inside and out.
Otto’s Collision Centre is a BMW Certified Collision Repair Centre (CCRC), serving the Ottawa-Gatineau regions, and the flagship BMW Collision Centre for Eastern Canada. Advanced technology, BMW trained specialists and guaranteed work, are at the heart of every BMW CCRC. We make sure your BMW is restored to its original factory safety specifications. Make a BMW CCRC your only choice for collision restoration. After all, it’s your vehicle, and your choice.
The Subaru Certified Advantage.
RESTORING YOUR SUBARU TO THE WAY YOU LOVE.
In the event of an accident, our Subaru Certified Collision Centre provides professional repairs by trained technicians who use the latest Subaru tools and equipment to help restore your Subaru to its original factory specifications – including the ability to recalibrate Subaru EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology. And most importantly, they use the proven fit and quality of Genuine Subaru Collision Parts for replacement to help ensure your vehicle’s appearance and protective capabilities are returned to like-new condition.
Using only Genuine Subaru Parts and Accessories
Repairs Meet Strict Subaru Safety and Performance Standards
Subaru Certified Technicians
Subaru Certified Refinishing System
Been in an accident?
IF YOU’VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT, WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
1. Turn off the ignition and turn on your emergency flashers.
2. Get immediate help for anyone who is injured, calling 9-1-1 if needed.
4. Our team will ensure you and your vehicle receive the utmost care.